Livingstone island tours

Can you go on Livingstone island tours if your hotel is on the Zimbabwe side?

Comments for Livingstone island tours

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jun 27, 2012
Transfer to Zambia
by: Tony

This is a good question

Yes you can go, but you need to arrange a transfer across to the Zambian Side (Royal Livingtsone Hotel). This can be done through your travel agent, Hotel or we can arrange it for you. The cost is currently $14 per person one way and it takes about half an hour including border post formalities.

If you require a visa to enter Zambia these will have to be purchased at the border and if you required a visa to enter Zimbabwe then you will have to buy another visa on you way back into Zimbabwe unless you bought a double netry visa when you first arrived.

Click here to add your own comments

Click here to return to Zambia or Zimbabwe.



Powered by SBI!

Copyright© 2017 Tony and Boo Peel. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.