Online Victoria Falls travel guide with free downloadable guide!

Great News! The KAZA Uni-visa is Back

(Victoria Falls)

21 December, 2016

After a long wait, the governments of Zimbabwe and Zambia have agreed to reinstate the KAZA Uni-Visa which will start being issued today.

The visa was initially launched in 2015 in an effort to ease the movement of visitors to both Zambia and Zimbabwe, especially those visiting the Victoria Falls area. It was suspended at the end of the pilot program in January 2016 for review.

As with the pilot project, the reinstated uni-visa will be valid for 30 days, but to citizens of 65 countries in Category B of both Zimbabwe and Zambia visa regimes.

The KAZA uni-visa allows holders to travel for an unlimited number of times between Zimbabwe and Zambia, for as long as they do not cross over into other countries such as Namibia, Angola, South Africa or Mozambique (to name a few). However, as with the visa before, folks who want to take a day trip into Chobe or Kasane (Botswana) can do so and still use the KAZA visa for their return entry to Zimbabwe or Zambia.

More information about the KAZA visa can be found on this page.

Click here to post comments

Click here to return to Important Newsflash.


Download this 100% FREE Travel Guide with all things Victoria Falls
Skydiving over one of the world's 7 natural wonders. Book your flip today!

Ultimate Victoria Falls photography guide

Safari ideas for Victoria Falls, Hwange, Okavango, Mana Pools, Kariba. Ask us for a custom itinerary

Special price for a stay at The Hide in Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe

Get to Victoria Falls by train! Shongololo Express.


Powered by SBI!

Copyright© 2017 Tony and Boo Peel. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.