Marathon Online Registration Extended
The organisers of the Econet Victoria Falls Marathon have pushed the closing date for online registrations to 24 June 2019.
Below is the statement released on 14th June 2019:We've got good news for runners who have not yet entered the 2019 Econet Victoria Falls Marathon. The race organisers have agreed to extend online entries for all events until 24 June.
Please note the following:
1) The half marathon is more than 70% sold out - when it's full we will close entries. Please do not wait until the last minute!
2) Entries will be cut off when the limits are reached or at midnight on 24 June - whichever comes first.
3) If there are still race numbers that have not been sold by 24 June, these will be available to purchase on a "first come first served" basis at number collection which will be held at the Kingdom Hotel in Victoria Falls on 5 and 6 July. We will advise how many entries will be available at registration on the website and social media closer to the time. No race numbers available on race day.
4) Unfortunately, due to fluctuations in currencies, the RTGS rate for Zimbabwean citizens ONLY will be increased at midnight on 17 June. The new RTGS rates will be as follows:
• Full marathon and half marathon: RTGS 130
• Steward Bank Corporate Relay: RTGS 200 per team
• 7.5km Fun Run: RTGS 40
Set to be the biggest one yet, the 2019 Vic Falls Marathon is on 7th July 2019
- less than 3 weeks from now.
Read more on the Victoria Falls Marathon
for the marathon, visit their online registration page
.Related Links:Victoria Falls MarathonRegistrationPast Events
Click here to post comments
Click here to return to Victoria Falls Marathon.
[Top of Page]
Can't find what you are looking for? Use Google Search to search this
website for any term you are looking for.
Share with others!
The Vic Falls Bush
our Free Quarterly E-Newsletter
Each quarter there's loads of information about conservation and
wildlife, a destination update, specials offers and discount packages,
traveller tips and stories, book reviews, African folktales,
environmental reports, bush recipes, best photo competitions and tons
"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best
I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain
This Quarter we are also giving away a Free Screensaver to Every
Return to our home page