Mid Season Special at The Hide!
The waterhole action
22 March 2019
in Hwange National Park
have just released a Last Minute Mid Season
deal for the months of May and June. Guests can enjoy very reduced prices of $350 per person sharing per night, a saving of over $100 per person per night - FULLY INCLUSIVE!
Mid season rates typically run between the months of April and June at $471 per person per night, and include:
• Accommodation in a deluxe tent with views of the waterhole
• All meals and drinks, teas and coffees
• Up to 4 safari activities per day
• And if you stay for at least 3 nights, a complimentary shared transfer is included from and to Hwange Main Camp
Not included are park fees, conservation levy, premium brand drinks, and any other transfers or items of a personal nature.
The Hide is an award-winning safari camp offering excellent service and the kind of professional guiding that Zimbabwean guides are well known for. Activities offered as part of the rates include:
• Game drives (morning, afternoon or full day
• Night game drives
• Game walks (for guests over 16 years old only)
• Hide sits
• Overnight sleep-out in the "Dove's Nest"Related Links:The Hide Safari CampThe Hide SlideshowHwange National ParkOther Special offersZimbabwe Safaris
Click here to post comments
Click here to return to Important Newsflash.
[Top of Page]
Can't find what you are looking for? Use Google Search to search this
website for any term you are looking for.
Share with others!
The Vic Falls Bush
our Free Quarterly E-Newsletter
Each quarter there's loads of information about conservation and
wildlife, a destination update, specials offers and discount packages,
traveller tips and stories, book reviews, African folktales,
environmental reports, bush recipes, best photo competitions and tons
"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best
I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain
This Quarter we are also giving away a Free Screensaver to Every
Return to our home page