Victoria Falls House For Sale ** SOLD **
Beautiful Family Home in Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls Property reference - 0859 ***SOLD***
• 4 bedrooms
• 4 reception rooms & veranda
• 2 bedroom cottage
• Large mature garden
• Swimming pool & gazebo
• Plot size: 3000m2
• Buildings Area: 440m2
US$ 340 000.00
Click here to see more pictures
Reception Rooms (4)
• Large Sunken Lounge / Dining Room, with 3 double doors onto Verandah
• Play room
• TV Lounge
• With electric double oven, 5 point gas cooker, 1 double sink, 1 single sink, fitted cupboards and shelves, large larder
Bedrooms (4) and Bathrooms (3)
• Main bedroom with dressing room and full en-suite bathroom plus outside shower in walled enclosure. Double door to garden / swimming pool.
• Guest bedroom with en-suite shower/toilet, double doors to garden.
• Two further bedrooms
• Another bathroom with bath / shower / toilet
•Air Con in all 4 bedrooms.
Veranda / Garden / Gazebo
Gazebo with bar
• Large garden with mature teak trees
• Fenced swimming pool
• Trampoline & swings
• Automated garden watering / irrigation
Outbuilding: Garage + staff facilities
• 2 rooms + bathroom for domestic staff or for storage.
• Double carport
• Driveway parking for 5 cars
• 2 Bedrooms
• Separate and self-contained, with own entrance
• Wooden fenced garden (with gates to main house garden)
• Thatched garage (undercover parking).
• Kitchen / lounge / diner with double door leading onto patio / garden
• Bathroom (bath and shower)
• Fully alarmed
• Air Con
• Acacia Crescent is a very quiet road in the low density residential area of Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, near the Town Centre and Victoria Falls waterfall.
• Full alarm systems
• Perimeter wall
• Large Underground Water Tank (10m3) with pump
• Broadband internet connection (with Microlink microwave link)
• Satellite Dish
Buyer will be offered first option to purchase furniture and other items on the property, e.g. tables, chairs, settees, desks, wardrobes, cupboards, chests of drawers, shelves, cabinets, fridges/freezers, microwave, ladders, TV, DVD player, and piano.
- Currently USD 45/month
Click on any of these pictures to enlarge
Pictures of this Victoria falls house for
[Top of Page]
THE VIC FALLS BUSH TELEGRAPH
our Bi-Monthly E-Newsletter
Each issue has a destination update, loads of information about conservation and wildlife, specials offers, traveller tips, community projects, website highlights and tons more...
Find out more about our Bush Telegraph
"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain perfect!"
Don't worry. Your e-mail address is totally secure. I promise to use it
only to send you The Vic Falls Bush Telegraph.
Return from this Victoria Falls House for Sale to our Victoria Falls home page