Victoria Falls Is Not Dry
Victoria Falls 19 December 2019
Recent international new reports have claimed that the Victoria Falls is at its lowest levels in a century due to climate change, causing travellers to panic and cancel their bookings. Find out the real truth behind these false claims.
• Has Victoria Falls dried up due to climate change? No it has not.
• Could climate change be having an impact on global rainfall patterns? Yes absolutely.
• Should we be aware of climate change and be taking action? Yes absolutely.
• Was this the areas worst drought in a century? No it was not.
• Are the Victoria Falls rising this year? Yes, they are already currently higher than the same time last year.
• Was it right to for the press to sensationalise a news story, causing other far reaching and damaging effects, without presenting all the facts? No absolutely not.Read the truth about Victoria Falls
Click here to post comments
Click here to return to Important Newsflash.
[Top of Page]
THE VIC FALLS BUSH TELEGRAPH
our Bi-Monthly E-Newsletter
Each issue has a destination update, loads of information about conservation and wildlife, specials offers, traveller tips, community projects, website highlights and tons more...
Find out more about our Bush Telegraph
"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain perfect!"
Don't worry. Your e-mail address is totally secure. I promise to use it
only to send you The Vic Falls Bush Telegraph.
Return to our home page