Victoria Falls Is Not Dry
Victoria Falls 19 December 2019
Recent international new reports have claimed that the Victoria Falls is at its lowest levels in a century due to climate change, causing travellers to panic and cancel their bookings. Find out the real truth behind these false claims.
• Has Victoria Falls dried up due to climate change? No it has not.
• Could climate change be having an impact on global rainfall patterns? Yes absolutely.
• Should we be aware of climate change and be taking action? Yes absolutely.
• Was this the areas worst drought in a century? No it was not.
• Are the Victoria Falls rising this year? Yes, they are already currently higher than the same time last year.
• Was it right to for the press to sensationalise a news story, causing other far reaching and damaging effects, without presenting all the facts? No absolutely not.Read the truth about Victoria Falls
Click here to post comments
Click here to return to Important Newsflash.
Can't find what you are looking for? Use Google Search to search this
website for any term you are looking for.
Share with others!
The Vic Falls Bush
our Free Quarterly E-Newsletter
Each quarter there's loads of information about conservation and
wildlife, a destination update, specials offers and discount packages,
traveller tips and stories, book reviews, African folktales,
environmental reports, bush recipes, best photo competitions and tons
"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best
I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain
This Quarter we are also giving away a Free Screensaver to Every
[Top of Page]
Return to our home page