Zimbabwe is open for tourism. We look forward to welcoming you!
Follow the link for Zimbabwe Covid-19 Latest Travel News.


where do you go to get your forign credit/debit card?

by Terren

"When you use your foreign credit/debit card which you are allowed to do, your card will be debited with the foreign currency equivalent."

Comments for where do you go to get your forign credit/debit card?

Click here to add your own comments

Aug 03, 2019
The card issued in your home country
by: Tony

Hi Terren

Your foreign credit card is the one that you bring with you. It's the the card that you use at home and is based in your home currency.
Some banks/card providers offer special travel credit cards which offer cheaper rates when exchanging currencies.

Click here to add your own comments

Click here to return to Zimbabwe Currency.


[Top of Page]

our Bi-Monthly E-Newsletter

Each issue has a destination update, loads of information about conservation and wildlife, specials offers, traveller tips, community projects, website highlights and tons more...

Find our more about our Bush Telegraph

"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain perfect!"  - I.Skliros

Don't worry. Your e-mail address is totally secure. I promise to use it only to send you The Vic Falls Bush Telegraph.



Return to our home page

Download this 100% FREE Travel Guide with all things Victoria Falls
Your payments through Victoria Falls Guide are secured with Trust My Travel

Powered by SBI!

Copyright© 2008 - 2021 Tony and Boo Peel. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.