Home | Payment Page| Cancellation Policies
ACTIVITIES AND TRANSFERS
- Any confirmed booking cancelled with less that 48 hours notice prior to
pick up time or any no-shows will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- However in some instances, refunds for no-shows or cancellations can be
issued but purely at the discretion of the Operator*.
- Factors to be considered are; a) Doctor's letter to prove illness. b)
Demand for bookings for the date of travel. c) The ability to "resell" the
seats. d) reason for cancellation
*We have a very good relationship with all the operators that we use due to
the high volume of clients we send them, we will always endeavour to get a full
refund for our clients and are successful 98% of the time but it cannot be
HIGH WIRE AND BUNGI
- Once a client has been as far as the harnessing and safety talk process, the
jump is considered both non-refundable and non-transferable. However,
given the extreme nature of the activity, if a paid client arrives at the bridge
and decides not to jump before getting to the registration stage (signing the
indemnity), they are entitled to a 100% refund.
Flights may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions should the pilot feel
the safety of the clients is at risk. Should clients not be able to
reschedule the flight, a full refund will be given.
- 30 to 60 days prior to arrival: 50% of value of rooms
- 15-29 days prior to arrival: 75% of value of rooms cancelled*
- 0-14 days prior to arrival: 100% of value of rooms cancelled*
- Please note that this policy might differ slightly between the different
hotels, the time of year and the demand for rooms.
*We have a very good relationship with all the hotels that we use due to the
high volume of clients we send them, despite the official cancellation policies
detailed above, we will always endeavour to get a full or partial refund for our
clients, even at a late stage but it cannot be guaranteed.
Return to Home Page
from Cancellation Policies