|Zimbabwe is open for tourism. We look forward to welcoming you!|
|Follow the link for Zimbabwe Covid-19 Latest Travel News.|
NB - Please note that the below cancellation and handling fees are applicable to bookings in-hand prior to the Corona virus pandemic. Any new bookings placed now, during these uncertain times of the pandemic are not subject to cancellation or handling fees, as dates of travel etc cannot be 100% confirmed. Therefore all bookings are provisional and no deposits are taken.
Where the client has cancelled
ACTIVITIES AND TRANSFERS
• Any confirmed booking cancelled with less that 48 hours notice prior to pick up time or any no-shows will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
HIGH WIRE AND BUNGI
• Once a client has been as far as the harnessing and safety talk process, the jump is considered both non-refundable and non-transferable. However, given the extreme nature of the activity, if a paid client arrives at the bridge and decides not to jump before getting to the registration stage (signing the indemnity), they are entitled to a 100% refund.
• Flights may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions should the pilot feel the safety of the clients is at risk. Should clients not be able to reschedule the flight, a full refund will be given.
• Some establishments have a 20% non-refundable deposit upon confirmation of
booking, please check with us.
• Please note that this policy differs between different hotels, the time of year and the demand for rooms.
NB - Handling fees for cancelled bookings remain as a credit to you, if and when you re-book your activities through Victoria Falls Guide at a later stage.
Travel insurance in many cases negates these cancellation policies, as you will be reimbursed if you have had to cancel for any reason, so it is an absolute requirement when travelling to Africa, and you would be rather amiss to not take out a reputable policy. Please see more information on our Travel Insurance page.
Where Victoria Falls Guide or the operator is at fault
Where the client has been unable to complete or reschedule the activity as detailed on the activity voucher, clearly due to the fault of the operator or agent, then a full refund will be issued, without question. If the client has been severely inconvenienced but has still completed the activity, then a full or partial refund will be issued dependent on the circumstances and severity of incident in question.
Full Terms and Conditions
Please follow this link for our full Terms and Conditions policy
How to Book and Pay
Making a booking with Victoria Falls Guide is a simple 3 step process. We offer safe and secure online credit card or bank transfer payment options. Please see full details on our How to Book and Pay page.