Home | Victoria
Victoria Falls Information
Being Well Informed is the Key to a Successful Trip
If you are visiting
Victoria Falls or just wanting to get some
information then we seriously suggest that you read this page, it will link you to all the vital information that you will need. We will also guide you with our local knowledge and give you some handy tips to make your trip a smooth and enjoyable experience.
Zimbabwe has an ever changing economy and situation – we suggest that you make sure that your source of info is up to date. Misleading info can have a disastrous affect on your holiday. We will endeavour to make sure that our site has the most up to date information on the current situation.
We work on this site every day constantly updating it and adding new information
Downloadable E-Guide is now available. This 72 page e-guide is
easy to download and has every bit of conceivable information that you will need
when visiting Victoria Falls.
It includes a separate 40 page
"Activity Fact File" on everything
there is to do and see in Victoria Falls.
Plus there are maps, photographs, slideshows, screensavers, discount
vouchers, bird and mammal checklists, pricelists, calendars, language guide and
To find out how to download it..
(click here) We feel sure that we have covered most of the topics but if we have left anything out please feel free to
PLEASE ALSO READ OUR
FOR ANY IMPORTANT CHANGES TO ZIMBABWE REGULATIONS THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR TRIP
AND OUR NEWSFLASH PAGE
COMPREHENSIVE FAQ's SECTION Click on any of the links below,
they will take you through
to more in-depth information.
– There is a wide variety to suit all budgets and tastes. Accommodation
– Rafting, bungee, cruises, helicopter, safaris and loads more. Activities
– Details of the different ways to get to Victoria Falls. How to Get There
- Do you need one? How much and where from? Zimbabwe Visas
– See our Guide to Victoria Falls Restaurants. Eating Out
- Local events and happenings in town. What's on in Victoria Falls
Getting around Victoria Falls car hire
to tours and transfers.
– Is it safe to travel to Victoria Falls? Crime and Safety
- Find out the pros and cons for each side of the Falls Zimbabwe or Zambia ?
– Find the best time of the year to view the Falls. Climate and Weather
– What to pay with and how to avoid costly mistakes. Zimbabwe currency
– How to avoid contracting this disease. Mosquitoes and Malaria
- Where to hire a car in Vic Falls and do you need one? Car Rental Victoria Falls
- See where the hotels, shops and activities are. Victoria Falls Map
- Curio shops, arts and crafts, galleries, boutiques. Shopping in Victoria Falls
- World class
artefacts from wood and stone. Victoria Falls Curios
- Find out why this is such a remarkable
Choose Victoria Falls
– Size, History, Formation, 7 Wonders, Cecil Rhodes, David Livingstone etc Facts
Lots happens in this town, find out the latest Victoria Falls News
– Rainbows created by the Full Moon and the Vic Falls spray.
- Various maps to choose from... Map of Africa
- Requirements needed to drive a vehicle in Zimbabwe. Vehicle Regulations
360 interactive aerial view of the Vic Falls.
Victoria Falls Panorama
- Rose of Charity helps
orphaned street kids.
Victoria Falls Community Project
Informative Quarterly newsletter. Victoria Falls Newsletter
Does one need it? Travel Insurance
Can't find what you are looking for? Use Google Search to search this site for any term you are looking for..
This You Tube Video produced by us gives some more information on visiting
Victoria Falls Information
The Vic Falls Bush Telegraph
our Free Quarterly E-Newsletter
Each quarter there's loads of
information about conservation and wildlife, a destination update, specials
offers and discount packages, traveller tips and stories, book reviews, African folktales,
environmental reports, bush recipes, best photo competitions and tons more....
"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best
I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain
This Quarter we are also giving away a
Free Screensaver to Every New Subscriber.
Return from Victoria Falls Information to our home page