Home | Victoria Falls Activities | Activity Packages | Bronze Favourites
From the Zambezi River and the Victoria Falls Rainforest to the sky, three classic favourite Victoria Falls activities bundled together to give you an epic scenic experience
Standard Sunset Cruise, Helicopter Flight, Guided Tour of the Falls
US$ 2 20
PACKAGE PRICE US$ 210 (Includes
transfers. Excludes US$75 national parks
fees and fuel surcharge.)
Activities included in this package:
• Standard Zambezi Sunset Cruise | +/-2hrs (Includes
transfers. Excludes national park fee $10)
• 12-Minute Helicopter Flight | +/- 1hrs | Flight of Angels
(Includes transfers. Excludes national park fee $15 and Fuel Surcharge $15)
• Guided Tour of the Victoria Falls | +/- 2.5hrs (Includes
transfers, Excludes Victoria Falls entrance fee $50)
Choose from the list of add-ons
below for even more enjoyment
• Estimated duration time is from collection to drop-off back at hotel.
• Airport or other transfers can easily be arranged, tailored to suit and added
Private transfers recommended.
Recommended Add-on Activities for
Extended Stays - Let us help you package these together.
• Chobe Day Trip | 07h00 to 17h00 | US$180
• White-water Rafting |
07h30 to 14h30 | US$120
• Upper Zambezi Canoeing | 07h00 to 14h30 | US$160
• Adrenalin/High wire activities | Flexible | packages available
• Lion Encounter | 06h30 or 15h00 | 3hrs | US$95
• Zambezi Reflections Dinner Cruise | US$85
• Lunar Rainbow Tour (when available) | US$25
• Zambezi National Park
Game Drive or Walking Safari | am or pm | US$70
• Steam Train Dinner Trip |
16h30 | 2hrs | Saturday only | US$199
What is Excluded
• Any visa costs for cross border add-on activities (Livingstone Island & Devil's Swim, Chobe Day Trip,
• Airport transfers
• National parks fees - River Usage $10 | Helicopter $15 Parks Fee & $10
Fuel Surcharge | Rainforest Entrance fee $50
• Additional parks fees for Add-on Activities
[Top of Page]
THE VIC FALLS BUSH TELEGRAPH
our Bi-Monthly E-Newsletter
Each issue has a destination update, loads of information about conservation and wildlife, specials offers, traveller tips, community projects, website highlights and tons more...
Find out more about our Bush Telegraph
"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain perfect!"
Don't worry. Your e-mail address is totally secure. I promise to use it
only to send you The Vic Falls Bush Telegraph.
Return from Bronze Favourites page to our home page