Only for the Brave at Heart and those adrenaline junkies out there - The best one day white water rafting in the world followed a by a mighty Bungee Jump or a selection of High
Zambezi White water Rafting + Bungee OR Half Day High Wire
PACKAGE PRICE US$ 260 (excluding US$10
or $13 National Parks fees)
Activities included in this package:-
• White water Rafting | +/- 7 hours (includes transfers)
• Bungee Jump | +/- 1.5 hour
• Half Day High wire | +/- 2.5 hours | Gorge swing, Zip line,
Flying fox (includes transfers)
Choose from the list of add-ons
below for even more excitement
• Estimated duration time is from collection to drop-off back at hotel
(Shearwater cafe for the Bungee Jump - Time may vary due to
the check-in at Zimbabwe Border Post).
• Airport or other transfers can easily be arranged, tailored to suit and added to package.
Private transfers recommended.
Recommended Add-on Activities for Extended Stays - Let us help you package these together.
• Chobe Day Trip | 07h00 to 17h00 | US$160
• Upper Zambezi Canoeing | 07h00 to 14h30 | US$145
• Helicopter 12 minute | best mornings or late afternoons | U$140
Micro-light Flight 15 minute | early mornings and late afternoons only | US$160
• Zambezi Explore
Signature Deck Sunset Cruise | 16h00 | 2 hrs | $85
• Walk with Lions | 06h15 or 15h15 | 3hrs | US$145
• Lunar Rainbow Tour (when available) | US$23
(excluding park fees)
• Zambezi National Park
Game Drive or Walking Safari | am or pm | US$70
• Steam Train Dinner Trip | 16h30
| 2hrs | Tuesday, Friday and Sunday only | US$195
What is Excluded
• Any visa costs for cross border add-on activities (Livingstone Island & Devil's Swim, Chobe Day Trip,
• Airport transfers
• National parks fees - Rafting $10 | Highwire $3
• Additional parks fees for Add-on Activities
Share with others!
[Top of Page]
Can't find what you are looking for? Use Google Search to search this
website for any term you are looking for.
The Vic Falls Bush
our Free Quarterly E-Newsletter
Each quarter there's loads of information about conservation and
wildlife, a destination update, specials offers and discount packages,
traveller tips and stories, book reviews, African folktales,
environmental reports, bush recipes, best photo competitions and tons
"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best
I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain
This Quarter we are also giving away a Free Screensaver to Every
Return from Braveheart Package page to our home page