Golden Favourites - Victoria Falls Activities
Experience three of
the most popular things to do in Victoria Falls
GOLDEN FAVOURITES PACKAGE: Sunset and Dinner Cruise,
Guided Tour of the Falls and a
PACKAGE PRICE US$ 229 (Includes
transfers. Excludes US$55 in national parks fees and $10 fuel levy)
• Sunset & Dinner Cruise | +/- 3hrs | (transfers
• Guided Tour of the Victoria Falls | +/- 2.5hrs
• Helicopter flight | +/- 3hrs (transfers included)
Recommended add-ons during this day
• Personally guided curio shopping trip (will save you $$$ when bargaining) |
add-on US$ 35 | late morning
• Lunch at Lookout Cafe | Price not included | Reservation required
Estimated duration time is from
collection to drop-off back at hotel.
Note: Airport or other transfers can easily be arranged, tailored to suit and added to package.
Private transfers recommended.
Recommended Add-on Activities for Extended Stays - Let us help you package these together.
• Chobe Day Trip | 07h00 to 17h00 | US$160
• Livingstone Island Tour and Devils Swim | 2hrs | $115
• Boma Dinner | 16h45 | 3hrs |
• White-water Rafting |
07h30 to 14h30 | US$120
• Upper Zambezi Canoeing | 07h00 to 14h30 | US$145
• Adrenalin/High wire activities | Flexible | packages available
• Lunar Rainbow Tour (when available) | US$23
(excludes entrance fee)
• Zambezi National Park
Game Drive or Walking Safari | am or pm | US$70
What is Excluded
• Any visa costs for cross border add-on activities (Livingstone Island & Devil's
Swim, Chobe Day Trip, Microlight, etc)
• Airport transfers
• National parks fees - River Usage $10 | Helicopter $15 | Rainforest
entrance $30 | $10 Fuel levy
• Additional parks fees for Add-on Activities
[Top of Page]
THE VIC FALLS BUSH TELEGRAPH
our Bi-Monthly E-Newsletter
Each issue has a destination update, loads of information about conservation and wildlife, specials offers, traveller tips, community projects, website highlights and tons more...
Find out more about our Bush Telegraph
"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain perfect!"
Don't worry. Your e-mail address is totally secure. I promise to use it
only to send you The Vic Falls Bush Telegraph.
Return from Golden Favourite Victoria Falls Activities page to our home page