Kings of the Wild
Experience an encounter with the largest
land mammal in the world, and with the king of the African wild - in this
adventurous wildlife activity package in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
KINGS OF THE WILD: Elephant Encounter, Lion
PACKAGE PRICE US$ 155 (Includes transfers. Excludes US$10 conservation levy)
Activities included in this package:-
• Elephant Encounter | +/- 2.5 hours
• Lion Encounter | +/- 2 hours
Choose from the list of add-ons
below for even more adventure
• Estimated duration time is from collection to drop-off back at hotel.
• Airport or other transfers can easily be arranged, tailored to suit and added to package.
Private transfers recommended.
Recommended Add-on Activities for Extended Stays - Let us help you package these together.
• Chobe Day Trip | 07h00 to 17h00 | US$160
• Helicopter flight 12 mins
| 1 hr | $140
• White-water Rafting |
07h30 to 14h30 | US$120
• Upper Zambezi Canoeing | 07h00 to 14h30 | US$145
Livingstone Island Tour and Devils Swim | 2hrs | $115
• Zambezi Explore
Signature Deck Sunset Cruise | 16h00 | 2 hrs | $85
Zambezi Reflections Dinner Cruise | US$75
• Adrenalin/High wire activities | Flexible | packages available
• Game drive, Rhino search and Night Drive and Bush Dinner | 14h45 | 6 hrs | US$140
• Zambezi National Park
Game Drive or Walking Safari | am or pm | US$70
• Lunar Rainbow Tour (when available) | US$23
(excludes entrance fee)
• Guided Curio Shopping Tour | 3 hrs | $35
• Steam Train Dinner Trip | 16h30 | 2hrs | Tuesday, Friday and Sunday only |
What is Excluded
• Any visa costs for cross border add-on activities (Livingstone Island & Devil's Swim, Chobe Day Trip,
• Airport transfers
• Fees - Conservation levy $10
• Additional parks fees for Add-on Activities
[Top of Page]
||Are you flying into Victoria Falls or Livingstone Airport?
Book your Accommodation and Activities with Victoria Falls Guide and receive free airport transfers.
THE VIC FALLS BUSH TELEGRAPH
our Bi-Monthly E-Newsletter
Each issue has a destination update, loads of information about conservation and wildlife, specials offers, traveller tips, community projects, website highlights and tons more...
Find our more about our Bush Telegraph
"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain perfect!"
Don't worry. Your e-mail address is totally secure. I promise to use it
only to send you The Vic Falls Bush Telegraph.
Return from Kings of the Wild page to our home page