Victoria Falls Classic
Guided tour of this wonder of the world and lunch at the Lookout Cafe right on the edge of the Zambezi River gorge
VICTORIA FALLS CLASSIC: Guided Tour of the Falls,
Lunch at the Lookout Cafe
PACKAGE PRICE US$ 78 (includes National Parks fees)
Activities included in this package:-
• Guided Tour of the Victoria Falls | +/- 2.5hrs
• Lunch at the Lookout Cafe | +/- 2hrs
Choose from the list of add-ons below for even more adventure
• Estimated duration time is from collection to drop-off back at hotel.
• Airport or other transfers can easily be arranged, tailored to suit and added
Private transfers recommended.
Recommended Add-on Activities for
Extended Stays - Let us help you package these together.
• Chobe Day Trip | 07h00 to 17h00 | US$160
• Helicopter flight 12 mins
| 1 hr | $140
• White-water Rafting |
07h30 to 14h30 | US$120
• Upper Zambezi Canoeing | 07h00 to 14h30 | US$145
• Livingstone Island Tour and Devils Swim | 2hrs | $115
• Zambezi Explorer
Signature Deck Sunset Cruise | 16h00 | 2 hrs | $85
Zambezi Dinner Cruise | US$75
• Adrenalin/High wire activities | Flexible | packages available
• Walk with Lions | 06h15 or 15h15 | 3hrs | US$145
• Game drive,
Rhino encounter and Night Drive and Bush Dinner | 14h45 | 6 hrs | US$143
• Zambezi National Park
Game Drive or Walking Safari | am or pm | US$70
• Lunar Rainbow Tour (when available) | US$23
• Siduli Hide
• Guided Curio Shopping Tour | 3 hrs | $35
• Steam Train Dinner Trip | 16h30
| 2hrs | Tuesday, Friday and Sunday only | US$195
What is Excluded
• Any visa costs for cross border activities (Livingstone Island & Devil's Swim, Chobe Day Trip,
• Airport transfers
• Additional parks fees for Add-on Activities
[Top of Page]
THE VIC FALLS BUSH TELEGRAPH
our Bi-Monthly E-Newsletter
Each issue has a destination update, loads of information about conservation and wildlife, specials offers, traveller tips, community projects, website highlights and tons more...
Find our more about our Bush Telegraph
"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain perfect!"
Don't worry. Your e-mail address is totally secure. I promise to use it
only to send you The Vic Falls Bush Telegraph.
Return from Victoria Falls Classic page to our home page