Victoria falls Accommodation |
Lokuthula Lodge - Victoria Falls
Lokuthula Lodges are quality self catering timeshare accommodation situated on the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Estate.
Ariel view of the Lodges, the spray of the Victoria Falls can be seen in the background.
When it comes to family self catering accommodation in Victoria falls there is not really a great deal to choose from. The Rest Camp in the town centre is very good as are the Zambezi National Parks chalets, but as far as quality is concerned neither of these come close to Lokuthula. Hence you pay slightly more.
Lokuthula was built as a timeshare resort, and is affiliated to RCI (resorts condominium international).
They have consistently achieved Gold Crown recognition – ranking in the top five percent of the 3,000 RCI resorts worldwide.
Even if you don't own timeshare you can still rent out these units per night. Enquire here
There are 37 rustic thatched lodges each fully equipped and beautifully decorated in an Ethnic theme.
Situated in lush surroundings of green lawns and shady trees these units are on the same property as the very well known and popular Victoria Falls Safari Lodge.
They have their own swimming pool and restaurant area, adjacent to the famous Boma Restaurant.
There is a choice of either 2 and 3 bedroomed lodges, both being split-level and open fronted with roll down blinds, affording magnificent views of unspoilt bushveld.
These Lodges which are only 5kms from the from the entrance to Victoria Falls (see Map) are surrounded by 80,000 hectares of unspoilt African bush bordering the unfenced Zambezi National Park.
A nearby waterhole facilitates the free movement of game between the park and the lodges.
Eleven 3 bedroomed Lodges
• 3 bedrooms (1 double and 2 twins)
Twenty six 2 bedroomed lodges
• 2 bedrooms (1 double, 1 twin)
• A poolside bar and informal restaurant serving light meals and snacks from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Daily laundry service (weather permitting).
• Token operated guest laundry on site (adjacent to the Boma Bar).
• Baby sitting facilities on request with advance notice.
• A three tier swimming pool with children’s pool, lawns and sun loungers.
• Internet Café with e-mail access, digital photo downloading, CD printing and photo printing facilities situated at the Hotel
• The resort provides a 24 hour security emergency medical callout and medical air rescue service on call locally.
• A Resident’s lounge at the Boma with satellite TV and Internet stations.
• Curio Shop situated at the Hotel.
• A children’s playground, trampoline & volleyball court.
• All lodges have direct dial telephones.
• The award-winning open air Boma Restaurant is situated next to Lokuthula Lodge.
• A complimentary bus shuttle service runs every hour into town and back. Up till 10pm
Share with others!
Can't find what you are looking for? Use Google Search to search this
site for any term you are looking for..