The Elephant Camp West - Victoria Falls
Exclusive Luxury Tented Safari Camp - great for families or large groups only 10kms from Victoria Falls
For a more exclusive experience, Elephant Camp West, on the same concession
as the luxurious Elephant Camp, caters for groups who want an intimate stay in Victoria Falls.
Located 10kms from Victoria Falls, the private camp offers the same fully
inclusive stays, but bookings for this camp are done for the entire section as opposed to rates charged per room.
This private addition to the camp can accommodate up to eight adults and eight children in four luxury tents which are similar in size and design to the ones at
the main camp. Although it is an extension of Elephant Camp, it has its own separate central lounge with a bar, swimming pool, dining area and kitchen, and service
offered is similar though independent from the main camp, ensuring a more intimate experience.
Much like the main Elephant Camp suites, the spacious rooms offer guests views of the gorges and the spray of the Victoria Falls in the distance, as all rooms are gorge-facing. The accommodation options are flexible - rooms are double bedded with two sleeper couches for children 15 years and younger.
Elephant Camp West is an ideal option for small wedding parties or family groups who want to have a quiet and intimate stay in Victoria Falls, and also want to enjoy
the activities and sites in the town. Return shuttle services are available to take guests into Vic Falls town.
The location of Elephant Camp West in relation to the main Elephant Camp
(photo - Wild Horizons)
• Luxury tented camp
• 10kms away from Victoria Falls
• Exclusive section of the Elephant Camp (opened in 2015)
• 4 luxury rooms
• Ideal for groups
Accommodation & Facilities at Elephant Camp West
• 4 Luxury en-suite tents
• Accommodating up to 8 adults and 8 children at any one time.
• 2 comfortable fold-out sleeper-couch style beds (which enable the room to cater for small families)
• Air-conditioning & ceiling fans
• Mosquito nets
• Bath with a view
• Indoor & outdoor showers
• Mini bar & tea/coffee stations
• Private viewing deck & plunge pool
• Private lounge area
• 220v AC electricity, with back up generator
• Internet access
• Room safe
• Other facilities and services as those found at the main camp
• Fine dining in the main dining room as a group or out on the deck
• Private dining is optional on the private deck of your room
• Children of all ages welcome when camp is booked.
• Up to 2 children in each suite (up to 8 children in all four suites) can be accommodated at a time.
Fully Inclusive Rates Include
• Accommodation and all meals.
• Drinks (excluding premium brands)
• Complimentary mini bars in the room
• Return Airport transfers (Victoria Falls or Livingstone Airport)
• Two shuttle transfers into Victoria Falls town per day
• Emergency Medical evacuation cover
• Visit to the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust
• 1 x Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch at The Lookout Cafe per stay
• Game drives, birding and nature walks on the wildlife sanctuary
• Cocktails and canapés at the Batoka Gorge
• Village tour
• Guided Tour of the Falls
• Victoria Falls Canopy tour
• Transfers other than specified
• Premium brand drinks
• Curios and items of a personal nature
• Extra activities
• All National Parks and Conservation fees
How to Get to The Elephant Camp West
Fly into Victoria Falls, Livingstone or Kasane Airport. A stay at Elephant
Camp West includes scheduled return transfers from Victoria Falls and Livingstone
Airport. Contact us to arrange transfers from
[Top of Page]
THE VIC FALLS BUSH TELEGRAPH
our Bi-Monthly E-Newsletter
Each issue has a destination update, loads of information about conservation and wildlife, specials offers, traveller tips, community projects, website highlights and tons more...
Find out more about our Bush Telegraph
"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain perfect!"
Don't worry. Your e-mail address is totally secure. I promise to use it
only to send you The Vic Falls Bush Telegraph.
Return from Elephant Camp West to our Victoria Falls home page