|We are Open For Business - PLAN NOW, TRAVEL LATER – No Deposits to Pay.|
|Follow the link for Covid-19 updates in Zimbabwe.|
“ Shoestrings is the night life of Victoria Falls”.....
If you are wanting a party or just some good company this backpackers lodge is about the only place on the Zimbabwe side that you will find it happening most nights.
It is a brightly coloured backpackers lodge which is situated a short five minutes from town centre, not luxury but laid back and definitely for the more young at heart, who are more interested in a party than a good nights sleep. The location is great right in the centre of town, and it is easy walking distance to the Falls, shops, curio market and booking agents.
The lodge have their own curio shop at the bottom of the garden and you are able to book all your activities on site through their sister company Backpackers Bazaar.
There is a swimming pool and big shady garden with tables and chairs dotted around. Where most days you can find a few local guides and other travellers – enjoying each others company.
We recommend Shoestrings for the younger crowd and the young at heart - for very cheap accommodation in a party atmosphere.
Accommodation at Shoestrings Backpackers
• All the double and twin rooms are en-suite and linen is provided. Rooms are clean and simple and exactly what one would expect for the budget price.
• There is a communal kitchen where you can cook yourself a very basic meal or eat from the Blue Baboon which serves pizza, hamburgers etc.
• Internet Access and internet room
• Great location five minutes from town and within walking distance to The Falls
How to Get to Shoestrings - Victoria Falls
• Self drivers - Turn left or right into Parkway Drive at the Shearwater Cafe, take a short drive and turn left into Fox Drive, when you meet West Drive you will see a bright wall and you have found the place
Can't find what you are looking for? Use Google Search to search this
website for any term you are looking for.
Share with others!