Home | Victoria Falls Accommodation | Kingdom Hotel Victoria Falls
Kingdom Hotel Victoria Falls
Kingdom Hotel Victoria Falls is the closest hotel to the spectacular Falls
Kingdom Hotel is a large family hotel located only five minutes walk from the Falls. For the mid range hotels this would be our favourite choice. It has interesting architecture and great pool area which is ideal for families. The hotel food is not great and is expensive so try not to go for an all inclusive deal which includes meals, rather eat out at some of the other restaurants in town or the hotel food court. It has a casino onsite which appeals to some guests although it is not that vibrant. For this price range you can't go wrong staying at the Kingdom Hotel
PRICE before special
Approximate price per person sharing per
The Kingdom Hotel Victoria Falls was built in 1999. This architectural masterpiece is designed in the style of The Great Zimbabwe
Ruins. The design and bright African themed décor makes for a great atmosphere and authentic feel.
It has a beautiful pool area with two swimming pools.......
It is one of the closest hotels to the Victoria Falls being a short five minute walk away down a private path from the hotel.
The accommodation is extremely well priced for this area and is good value for money. It is one of our recommended hotels.
The design of the Kingdom Hotel Victoria Falls has taken into account the needs of families, groups, conferences and holiday makers wanting a fun, resort style hotel.
The Kingdom Hotel Victoria Falls also has a beautiful pool area with two swimming pools, a pool terrace with one of the resort’s many bars.
A great atmosphere and authentic feel....
A great deal of attention has been paid to the smaller details such as the cast iron ‘seed-pod’ bar and the hand sculpted statues on the lawn – all adding to that ‘magical kingdom’ effect.
The hotel has 294 rooms which are situated in separate two and three storey units, built around the large water feature lake. The rooms are bright and spacious and decorated to match the African theme. The newer wing called the Kings Club is a refurbished section of the hotel, but offers more services to guests. Additions such as complimentary airport transfers, a personal hostess throughout your stay, a bottle of wine and complimentary hand massage, gives an extra special experience as a guest of the
All the rooms have balconies and some of them overlook the lake, while the other's overlook the property’s gardens.
Many of the rooms have extra bunk beds for families and there are two twin bedded paraplegic rooms.
There are also four suites each with a separate lounge and extra bedroom, as well as a mini bar.
The Kingdom Hotel Victoria Falls also has elevators and ramps to assist guests with special needs.
• Design inspired by the ancient city of Great Zimbabwe
• One of the closest hotels to the Victoria Falls entrance - a 5 minute walk
• One of our recommended hotels, it is good value for money
• Rooms built around a large water feature lake, and have an African inspired design
• The hotel has elevators and ramps for the physically challenged guests
Accommodation at Kingdom Hotel
• 294 rooms in total
• 112 rooms have king-sized beds
• 102 have queen beds
• 34 rooms have a king bed and a bunk bed
• 40 of the rooms have twin beds and a bunk bed
• Paraplegic rooms are available
All Rooms Have:
• Air conditioning
• Digital Satellite TV
• En-suite bathroom
• Hair dryer
• Digital safe
• Tea/coffee making facilities
• Safety deposit box
• Shaver socket
• The closest hotel to the rainforest entrance
• Accommodation suitable for groups and individuals
• Close to town centre and most activities, although operators do pick up from the hotel
• Various facilities on site
• Great rates
• It is one of the large hotels, and it can get busy especially during the festive season and conference days
• White Water - Is the main hotel restaurant which seats 240 people. This restaurant and its terrace overlook the Pool Island and the panorama of surrounding rooms. It is open for a buffet breakfast and dinner.
• The Great Enclosure - This entertainment complex is popular with both tourist and locals. It hosts two bars, a food court and of course the Makasa Casino, which are all detailed individually below.
• Quartermains - is a sophisticated Edwardian themed bar
• Wild Thing - is an action bar with live entertainment and a big TV screen – very popular with the young at heart and the locals.
• Panarotti's - is situated in The Great Enclosure and is a relaxed and informal Italian restaurant serving a selection of delicious pizza and pasta combinations. It also serves great coffees and pastries.
• Thundercloud Spur – A family steakhouse also situated in The Great Enclosure. Children are made welcome with lots of fun activities to keep them occupied. Open for lunch and dinner.
• Entertainment complex with restaurants, bars and casino
• Reception and guest relations services
• Secure Parking
• Swimming pools
• Child mind services on request
• 24-hour room service
• Laundry service
• Curio shop
• Conference facilities
• Children are welcome at the Kingdom Hotel
• Children 2 years and under stay for free if in the same room as their parents
• Children under 12 years stay for free in a Family room (max 2 children)
How to Get to Kingdom Hotel Victoria Falls
• Self-drive to Victoria Falls
• Fly in to Victoria Falls Airport (21 kms) or Livingstone Airport (19 kms + 1 border crossing), then transfer to Kingdom Hotel
Can't find what you are looking for? Use Google Search to search this
website for any term you are looking for.
The Vic Falls Bush
our Free Quarterly E-Newsletter
Each quarter there's loads of information about conservation and
wildlife, a destination update, specials offers and discount packages,
traveller tips and stories, book reviews, African folktales,
environmental reports, bush recipes, best photo competitions and tons
"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best
I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain
This Quarter we are also giving away a Free Screensaver to Every
Share with others!
[Top of Page]
Return from The Kingdom Hotel Victoria Falls to our Victoria Falls home page