Victoria Falls Accommodation | Elephant Camp
The Elephant Camp - Victoria Falls
Luxury Tented Safari Camp -situated in it's own private wildlife concession only 10kms from Victoria Falls
The stunning Elephant Camp is situated on the Wild Horizons private wildlife concession on a slightly elevated hillock, it has been cleverly designed so that each tent is private, yet each one having it's own spectacular view across unspoilt bushveld towards the Zambezi gorges.
The main complex is spacious and beautifully decorated with fine furnishing. The enormous deck has a wonderful view right across to the towering column of spray rising from Victoria Falls.
The Elephant Camp is a luxury lodge which caters for maximum of 18 guests only, in the most gorgeous suites imaginable. Everything is tastefully done and of the highest quality. Your host Jonathan and his staff are ever attentive and will ensure that your stay is an unforgettable one. The guest book is already full of glowing testimonies.
We think this camp suits guests who are looking for luxury safari style accommodation in a stunning, peaceful location, yet who want to be close enough to Victoria
Falls to experience some of the many other activities on offer, not least of course the Victoria Falls themselves. Staying on this private concession will also allow you the opportunity to get close and interact with the Elephants at the Wild Horizon Wild Life Sanctuary. There is also plenty of other game resident on the concession.
Elephant Camp is one of the top lodges in Victoria Falls located about 10 kilometres from the town centre. Free shuttles into town are offered but these have to be arranged and scheduled with management. Situated on the wild horizon wildlife estate it has an exquisite bush lodge setting. Everything about the camp is first class from the luxury rooms and food to the staff and service. Staying here comes with a hefty price tag but if you can afford it then it is well worth every penny. Top class and highly recommended.
• Up market tented camp
• 9 exclusive, luxury rooms
• Stunning views
• Safari Experience close to town
• Only 10kms from Victoria Falls
• Situated on Wild Horizons Private wildlife concession
• Interaction with the Wild Horizon Elephants
How to Book
You can book
by sending us an Enquiry Form. We
can also help you plan your vacation at no extra cost.
You can book
this hotel Directly Online
Accommodation at The Elephant Camp
• 9 Luxury on-suite tents
• Accommodating only 18 guests
• Large main complex with lounge, bar and dining area
All rooms have:
• view of the gorge
• private viewing deck and plunge pool
• private lounge area
• air-conditioning and fans
• inside and outside shower
• mini bar and tea/coffee stations
• 220V main Electricity
• All suites are mosquito proofed with mosquito nets
• Fine dining in the main dining room as a group
• Private dining is optional on the private deck of your room
• Luxury accommodation in large private suites
• Out of town safari experience yet close enough to town to enjoy all the other activities on offer
• Stunning decor
• Wild Horizon elephants close by
• Photographs speak for themselves
Facilities and Services
• The main complex with a spacious deck, lounge, bar and dining area is a tented structure leading onto a sun-kissed pool offering sweeping vistas of the Batoka Gorge and the magnificent spray of the Victoria Falls.
• Small gift and curio shop
• Access is by road transfer
• Two scheduled transfers per day into Victoria Falls (10kms)
• Airport transfers included in price (15kms)
• Selected Spa Treatments available in the privacy of your suite (subject to availability, on request at an additional charge).
• Situated within the Wild Horizons wildlife sanctuary where many species of game are resident.
• Situated close to the "Elephant Wallow" where the Wild Horizon Elephants are kept
• Activities included: Visit the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust; Elephant Conservation Experience; Cocktails and canapé at the Batoka Gorge; Morning or afternoon game drives in the Zambezi National Park; A Canopy Tour; A Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi Royal; Village Tour; A Guided Tour of the Falls; A Breakfast, brunch or lunch at the Lookout Café
• Children over the age of 7 are most welcome
• Children under the age of 7 on request only. Children should be under supervision of their parents or a guardian at all times
• Children aged 7-12 years will be charged 50% of the adults sharing rate.
Fully Inclusive Rates Include
• Accommodation and all meals.
• Drinks (excluding premium brands)
• Complimentary mini bars in the room
• Return Airport transfers
(Victoria Falls or Livingstone Airport)
• Two shuttle transfers into Victoria Falls town per day
• Emergency Medical evacuation cover
• Visit to the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust
• Lunch at The Lookout Cafe
• Game drives, birding and nature walks on the wildlife sanctuary
• Cocktails and canapés at the Batoka Gorge
• Village tour
• Guided Tour of the Falls
• Victoria Falls Canopy tour
• Transfers other than specified
• Premium brand drinks
• Curios and items of a personal nature
• Extra activities
How to Get to The Elephant Camp
Fly into Victoria Falls, Livingstone or Kasane Airport. A stay at Elephant
Camp included scheduled return transfers from Victoria Falls and Livingstone Airport. Contact us to arrange transfers from Kasane Airport.
How to Book
You can book
by sending us an Enquiry Form and we will help you plan and book your holiday for free
[Top of Page]
THE VIC FALLS BUSH TELEGRAPH
our Bi-Monthly E-Newsletter
Each issue has a destination update, loads of information about conservation and wildlife, specials offers, traveller tips, community projects, website highlights and tons more...
Find out more about our Bush Telegraph
"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain perfect!"
Don't worry. Your e-mail address is totally secure. I promise to use it
only to send you The Vic Falls Bush Telegraph.
Return from Elephant Camp to our Victoria Falls home page