Nkosi Guest Lodge
Elegant guest lodge in the heart of Victoria Falls, the third addition to the Bayete Collection
Opened in 2022, Nkosi Guest Lodge is the third addition to the Bayete Collection, which includes the flagship Bayete Guest Lodge and Phezulu Guest Lodge. Like its older sister lodges, Nkosi is located in the quiet low density area, but towards to northern side, and about 3.5km from the entrance to the Victoria Falls.
Nkosi is set apart from the others with it's Superior rooms which are a lot more spacious than the other two lodges. One of these comes as a family unit as well, which is even more generously sized, sleeping up to 4 guest - perfect for those with smaller children. Inter-leading rooms can be booked on request if your family would like a bit more privacy - great for those who have older kids. The en-suite bathrooms have both shower and bathtub. The rooms are surrounded by green gardens.
The swimming pool, complete with loungers, is located next to the restaurant and bar in the communal guest area. A full English breakfast, which is included in the rate, is served each morning in the dining area. Dinner and lunch can be prepared on request. There is plenty of space to socialise and relax while on holiday in Vic Falls.
• Newest lodge in the Bayete Collection, opened in January 2022
Accommodation at Nkosi Guest Lodge
• 24 Superior rooms: 18 twin/king convertible, 2 wheelchair accessible, 1 family unit, 1 triple convertible, 1 honeymoon suite.
All rooms have:
• Located in a quiet park of town
No TVs in the rooms
• Tea and coffee making facilities are available in each room
Facilities and Services
• Main guest area with lounge, dining area and bar
• Children are welcome at Nkosi Guest Lodge
How to Get to Nkosi Guest Lodge
• Self-Drive to Victoria Falls