little lodge in the quiet area of Victoria Falls
Pamarah Lodge is one of the newer properties opened in 2021, located in the heart of the low
density area of Victoria Falls town, and just 3.5km from the
entrance of the Falls
Pamarah presents it's own unique style of design, and unconventional
free-flowing pathways between freestanding, thatched rondavels. The buildings
are nestled under a
canopy of teak trees. The interiors reflect the owners' memories of their
aviation days, and feature photographic collections from days gone by. The
design is a blend of historic elements and the contemporary, luxurious look.
We have created this haven for the discerning guest who
seeks a peaceful and personal experience whilst travelling
- Pamarah Lodge
Under the canopy, the garden features beautiful landscaping, curvy buildings,
and unpredictable shapes. A favourite spot is the seating area by the swimming
pool. Some parts of the lodge have been built around
established trees that were already on the property, so it blends with the
surroundings. Some of the rooms will surprise you with a tree limb or two
peeping through parts of the roof.
Pamarah Lodge has 14 en-suite rooms, some of which are wheelchair
accessible. There are rooms for single travellers, twin and double rooms, a
honeymoon suite and some family rooms. Guests have a choice of a ceiling or thatched roof in their rooms.
• Luxury lodge 3.5kms from the Victoria Falls
• Uniquely designed with blend of old and new
• Free flowing design as opposed to straight edge designs
• Built to blend with surroundings
• Choice of thatch or ceiling
Accommodation at Pamarah Lodge
• 14 rooms under thatch in total
• 2 Solo Rooms
• 4 Twin/King Rooms (2 wheelchair accessible rooms)
• 5 King Rooms (3 with a private patio)
• 1 Honeymoon Suite
• 2 Family Rooms
All rooms have:
• En-suite bathroom with vanity, shower and toilet. Some rooms have
• Air conditioner
• International plug sockets and USB charger points
• Ceiling fan in thatched room
• Hair dryer
• Tea/coffee station
• Storage space
Dining in the communal area of the lodge.
Breakfast is included.
Facilities and Services
• Dining area
• Lounge and reception
• Swimming pool
• Outside garden lounge area
• Wheelchair accessible rooms and public areas
• Children are welcome. The Loft beds in the family rooms are not suitable for children under 8.
How to Get to Pamarah Lodge
• Self-Drive to Victoria Falls town
• Fly into Victoria Falls Airport (or
Contact us to organise your transfers from and to
Click on this
link to Read Reviews from others travellers who have already stayed here, or add
your own Review.
[Top of Page]
THE VIC FALLS BUSH TELEGRAPH
our Bi-Monthly E-Newsletter
Each issue has a destination update, loads of information about conservation and wildlife, specials offers, traveller tips, community projects, website highlights and tons more...
Find out more about our Bush Telegraph
"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain perfect!"
Don't worry. Your e-mail address is totally secure. I promise to use it
only to send you The Vic Falls Bush Telegraph.
Return from Pamarah Lodge to our Victoria Falls home page