Victoria Falls Safari Suites
Luxury family suites at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge complex
The newest addition to the Africa Albida Tourism complex at
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, the Victoria Falls Safari Suites opened its doors on December
20th, 2013. The luxury suites were converted from 6 of the
Lokuthula Lodges in the same complex in order to accommodate more people and provide an extra special experience to
Victoria Falls guests.
The Suites are next to the
Victoria Falls Safari Club and the Hotel. They are located adjacent to the
Zambezi National Park, just 4.6km from the
Victoria Falls Rainforest, and are surrounded by 80 hectares of well-preserved wilderness and wild-life.
There are 6 split-level Safari Suites, all en suite. Four of them are 2 bed-roomed and the other two are 3 bed-roomed. All bedrooms have 2 three-quarter beds, but have a king size bed option available. There is an additional couch which can be used for sleeping in the lounge. Each suite has a spacious lounge and a separate TV lounge for gaming and playing music (Xbox, Nintendo, Wii, PS3 and iPod not included). Also provided are LCD satellite TVs, Wi-fi internet, mini-bar and beverage station, Nespresso machines, and popcorn makers. The lavish suites have a patio equipped with tables and chairs to seat 6 (in the 2 bed-roomed suites) or 8 people (in the 3 bed-roomed suites), and a parasol in each. The 6 suites are air conditioned, and have fans, mosquito nets, hairdryers, telephones, a range of toiletries, digital safes in each of the bedrooms.
Meal options are vast with breakfast being provided at the Makuwa-Kuwa
Restaurant at the Lodge for all Victoria Falls Safari Suites guests. Dinner is available at the Victoria
Falls Safari Lodge with a view that overlooks the water hole where an assortment
of wildlife comes to have a drink. There is a complimentary transfer service to
The Boma – Place for Eating which is within walking distance from the Victoria
Falls Safari Suites. For a more private dining option, a bush dinner is
available upon request. Of course there are other restaurants in the Victoria
Falls area where guests may choose to dine. A shuttle service is available to
take guests into town. Local taxis are also on call at all hours of the day.
Other convenient facilities that are available for Safari Suites guests
include a complimentary hourly shuttle into the Victoria Falls town and the
Rainforest, facilities for guests with disabilities, a swimming pool with sun
deck, a curio and gift shop, baby sitting services, guest library and private
lounge, and in-house event co-ordination services for weddings, conferences and
team building programs.
It is a more modern and more luxurious alternative to Lokuthula Lodges, great for families and groups, the Safari Suites offer comfort and more privacy than the hotel.
• Opened in December of 2012
• Within the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge complex, 4.6km from the Victoria Falls,
adjacent to the Zambezi National Park
• 6 fully furnished and air conditioned split-level luxury suites with 2 and 3
bed-roomed options, complete with LCD televisions with digital satellite,
wireless internet, bar, coffee and beverage station, safes, and other
provisions, and furnished patio with parasol
• Easy access to fine and famous restaurants that have local accolades, as well
as private dining options
• Convenient transport and on-site facilities making Victoria Falls Safari
Suites a home away from home
How to Book
You can send us an Enquiry Form and we will help you plan and book your holiday for free
You can book this hotel Directly Online
Accommodation at Victoria Falls Safari Suites
The Victoria Falls Safari Suites have 6 split-level suites.
• Four of the suites have 2 bedrooms (upstairs and downstairs), which can accommodate up to 5 people, with Three-quarter beds or king-size bed options, and a sofa bed in TV lounge (recommended for a child).
• Two o the suites have 3 bedrooms (upstairs and downstairs), which can accommodate up to 7 people, with Three-quarter beds or king-size bed options, and a sofa bed in TV lounge (recommended for a child)
• Lounge with a 46-inch LCD TV with satellite TV, Wi-Fi, iPod docking station (iPods not supplied), hospitality/courtesy counter with refrigerator, preparation sink, Nespresso machine, beverage station, popcorn maker, cookie tin. Telephone.
• Separate adjoining TV lounge with a 22-inch LCD monitor for connection to Xbox, Nintendo, Wii, PS3 for iPods. (NB: Xbox, Nintendo, Wii, PS3 not supplied)
• Patio, table, chairs and garden umbrella with seating for up to 6 (in the 2 bed-roomed suites) or 8 people (in the 3 bed-roomed suites)
All rooms have:
• En suite bathrooms
• Air conditioning
• Mosquito Nets
• Hair Dryers
• A range of toiletries including sunscreen lotion and insect repellent
• Award winning restaurants within walking distance
• Hourly shuttle into town and the Victoria Falls
• Adjacent to Zambezi National Park
• Private and exclusive location
The Makuwa-Kuwa Restaurant
This award winning restaurant is located in the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, minutes away
(by foot) from the Safari Suites. Breakfast is provided for Victoria Falls Safari Suites guests.
The Boma - Place for Eating
The restaurant is very popular for
its creative dining experience including an interactive drumming show,
traditional dancers, face painting together with delicious local and
international cuisine. It is an award winning eatery located just 300m from the
Victoria Falls Safari Suites.
The Buffalo Bar
The bar is located within Victoria Falls Safari
Lodge and offers a beautiful view of the National Park with a nearby water hole
where different animals come to have a drink.
Room service is available up to 22:00hrs for meals.
Beverages are available 24hours.
Facilities and Services
• 24 hour reception services
• Complimentary hourly bus shuttle to the village market and Victoria Falls Rainforest for hotel residents
• Complimentary evening transfers available to The Boma - Place of Eating
• Ample free, secure open parking space
• Swimming pool with sun deck located at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
• Credit cards accepted: VISA, Amex and MasterCard
• Private and bush dinners available on request
• Curio and Gift Shop at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
• Baby sitting facilities on request by prior arrangement
• 24-hour security
• In-house activities: guided walks and nature trails; The ‘Vulture
Culture Experience’ occurs daily at 13:00hrs, below the Buffalo Bar viewing deck
(duration is approx 30 minutes). This is a conservation exercise to help
maintain the local vulture populations, providing guests with a thrilling
insight into the lives of these raptors
• Guests may use the lodge’s
complimentary shuttle bus to visit the town centre and the Victoria Falls Rainforest.
• In- house event coordination services available: Tailor made wedding services;
Conference facilities; Incentive and team building programmes
How to Get to Victoria Falls Safari Suites
• Self-drive - drive to the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge complex, secure parking is available
• Airport transfers can be arranged from Victoria Falls, Livingstone and Kasane airports and towns.
Contact us for more information.
How to Book
You can book
by sending us an Enquiry Form and we will help you plan and book your holiday for free
[Top of Page]
THE VIC FALLS BUSH TELEGRAPH
our Bi-Monthly E-Newsletter
Each issue has a destination update, loads of information about conservation and wildlife, specials offers, traveller tips, community projects, website highlights and tons more...
Find out more about our Bush Telegraph
"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain perfect!"
Don't worry. Your e-mail address is totally secure. I promise to use it
only to send you The Vic Falls Bush Telegraph.
Return from Victoria Falls Safari Suites to our Victoria Falls home page