Victoria Falls Accommodation | Ursulas Camp
An intimate retreat on a 6000 acre private game reserve, just 10 minutes from the mighty Victoria Falls, Ursulas Camp is perfect for small groups and individuals alike.
Beautiful gardens, outside one of the chalets at Ursula's Camp
The Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve is home to a private retreat which has just 4 thatched chalets that are well appointed to give guests plenty of privacy - great for a small group of up to eight who want to get away from the semi-busy town of Victoria Falls, and want to have an affordable holiday.
The camp is a ten minute drive from Victoria Falls town, and 12 kilometres from the entrance gate of the rainforest. The game reserve that it is built on is a 6000 acre concession, and shares a border with the more expansive Zambezi National Park, and offers guests private game activities such as day and evening game drives where you can spot giraffe, various antelopes, buffaloes, elephants, zebra and is home to the rare black rhino. The birdlife on the reserve is also exceptional.
Unlike the luxurious neighbouring Stanley & Livingstone Hotel on the same portfolio and game reserve, Ursula Camp offers more homely accommodation in comfortable thatched chalets, slightly elevated to give guests a view of the wilderness while you relax on the patio, or the garden benches just a few metres away. The chalets are neat with en-suite bathrooms.
In the main building of the camp is a cosy lounge with fireplace, together with a dining area that has a homey ambience. Outside is a lounge on the veranda, and then a fire pit under a big shady tree. To cool you off in the warm months is a swimming pool on the other side of camp. The outdoor pool chairs are a great place to relax and observe the animals that come to visit. There are barriers at the camp for extra security from the animals.
Ursulas camp has a great location overlooking a plain and private waterhole frequented by wildlife. The exclusivity of only 8 people in camp makes it unique to this area. In the price range of the good hotels in Vic Falls town but considerably cheaper than the luxury Safari Lodges makes this a great accommodation option for visitors to Victoria Falls. We highly recommend this camp for those wanting some privacy and a place to get away from it all, completely relax but still have easy access to the town of Victoria falls and all that it has to offer.
Summary• Private retreat on the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve
• Sleeps a maximum of 8 people
• Whole camp can be hired for small groups but individuals are also welcome
• Very comfortable and private lounge and dining area
• Same price as a good hotel in town but considerably cheaper than a luxury safari lodge
• Located 10 minutes from Victoria Falls town, 12 kilometres from the Victoria Falls entrance gate
• Home to a variety of game and birdlife
• Separate but sister camp to the Stanley and Livingstone Hotel
Accommodation• 4 thatched A-frame chalets, which can accommodate 8 guests in total
• 2 twin chalets
• 1 double chalet
• 1 master chalet
All rooms have:• En-suite bathrooms with bath, shower and
• Air conditioning
• Ceiling fans
• Hair dryers
• Mini bar
Advantages• Location on a private game reserve
• Intimate camp with only 4 chalets (for up to eight people)
• Great for a family retreat or group of friends
• Great rates which are on bed and breakfast or full board basis
• Game activities on the reserve, including rhino tracking - the only place you will find rhino in the area
• Not too far from other Victoria Falls activities
Dining• Indoor and outdoor dining room at the main lodge
• Bar and lounge
• Mini bar in the chalets
Facilities and Services• Main lodge with lounge and dining area
• Swimming pool
• Wireless Internet in the rooms and main lodge
• Shuttle to Victoria Falls town
• Television in main lounge only
• Tea/coffee making facilities in main lounge area
• Garden and picnic area
• Laundry facilities
• Located on a private game reserve
Activities (on the reserve and not included in the rates):
• Game drives, night drives
• Walking Safari
• Rhino tracking
Full Board Rates Include• Accommodation
• Return Victoria Falls airport/Camp transfers
• Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• 3 daily scheduled transfers to Victoria Falls town
• Emergency medical evacuation cover
Rates Exclude• Drinks
• Other transfers, activities, meals and drinks not mentioned
How to Get There
• Children are welcome at Ursula's Camp
Share with others!
Can't find what you are looking for? Use Google Search to search this
site for any term you are looking for..