Catalina is a popular luxury catamaran boat for a perfect holiday on lake Kariba - moored at Binga with a swimming pool and ample space
Passengers : Accommodates up to 12 passengers in luxury
Catalina Boat Specifications
Call Sign: KF1378
Crew (own quarters): captain, Maitre d', chef and two deck-hands (total of
Cabin accommodation: 5 en-suite
• 4 x Air-conditioned Double en-suite staterooms - 4 m x 4.5 m
with two double beds in each.
• 1 x Bedroom with Double bed
and Pullman bunks (4 bed) en-suite - air-conditioned.
room/lounge. Air-conditioned. TV is
connected to the DSTV suite of satellite TV stations. DVD facility.
Double en -suite Staterooms
• swimming pool and loungers
• fully equipped air-conditioned bar and lounge area
• fridges, ice machine, stereo and CD player. hot and cold water
• adjoining powder room
• covered, open air dining room
• Air-conditioned indoor lounge with Multi-system TV and Video and DSTV
• 5 En-suite air-conditioned Cabins - see details above
• Captains Cabin, Crew Quarters, Laundry Room, Generator Rooms
• Wheel house:
• Bridge controlling 2 x 300hp Cummins turbo diesel engines, swinging 3 blade bell brass props
• Motorola ship to shore radio and a Navman navigational system
• 17ft raft with 30hp suitable for 8 passengers.
• 2 x 15ft Dory speedboat with 60hp for 4 passengers each
We love the spacious and luxurious Catalina Houseboat for a more comfortable stay while exploring Lake
Rates for the Catalina Houseboat
Fully Inclusive: US $2757 per night for the whole boat for between 1 and 10 guests
• Meals and Drinks, malts spirits and minerals
• The service of a Captain, Cook and 3 Deckhands
• Cutlery, crockery and linen
• The use of the tender boats
• National parks board fee and fishing fees
• Fishing bait and rods
• The fuel is sufficient to go to the Ruzwe River and return. Trips beyond
this point is for the clients account.
Self catering Option:
US$ 1688 per night for the whole boat for between 1 and 10 people
• Meals and drinks
Zimbabwe National Parks Fees 2020
These are not included in the Charter fee and are payable to the Parks representatives at the boat prior to embarkation. Parks officials may board the boat at any stage to check that payments are accurate and have been properly receipted. You may wish to let us know in advance exactly who is coming, relevant ages, residential status and how many people will be fishing, which we will pass on via the boat captain to save time before you embark.
|Houseboat including tenders per person/day (covers 5 days)
|Visiting speedboats per person/day
|Children under 6 years
|Children 6 to 12 years
||50% Adult rate
|Resident pensioners over 60 years
||50% Adult rate
|Fishing fees per person/day
[Top of Page]
Share with others!
Can't find what you are looking for? Use Google Search to search this
website for any term you are looking for.
The Vic Falls Bush
our Free Quarterly E-Newsletter
Each quarter there's loads of information about conservation and
wildlife, a destination update, specials offers and discount packages,
traveller tips and stories, book reviews, African folktales,
environmental reports, bush recipes, best photo competitions and tons
"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best
I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain
This Quarter we are also giving away a Free Screensaver to Every
Return from Catalina Houseboat to our Victoria Falls home page