Spurwing Island Slideshow
Island getaway in the middle of Lake Kariba
1 / 23
2 / 23
3 / 23
4 / 23
5 / 23
6 / 23
7 / 23
8 / 23
9 / 23
10 / 23
11 / 23
12 / 23
13 / 23
14 / 23
15 / 23
16 / 23
17 / 23
18 / 23
19 / 23
20 / 23
21 / 23
22 / 23
23 / 23
Spurwing Island is a great alternative to the
highly priced luxury safari lodges, and have comfortable accommodation with full
board rates. We recommend it for families and couples alike. The location,
wildlife and scenery are sure to make for a wonderful stay in Kariba.
Spurwing Island Lodge is a great place to relax and
enjoy the beauty of Lake Kariba. It is also a great base for exploring the
Matusadona National Park. And with regular flights now going to Kariba, the
island is easily accessible and easy to combine with your holiday in Victoria
Falls, Hwange and/or Mana Pools.
• Comfortable alternative to luxury safari lodges
• Located on private island on Lake Kariba
• Updated accommodation for up to 40 adults
• Chalets, cabins and tents
• Great views from rooms and shared guest areas
• Scenic and wildlife activities to enjoy on land and on the water
• The lodge is located in a stunning setting, on a private island on Lake Kariba.
• The accommodation is comfortable.
• There are a variety of activities to enjoy
• It offers a variety of accommodation options to suit all budgets and needs
• Easily accessible from Kariba or nearby airstrips
Back to Spurwing Island Info
[Top of Page]
THE VIC FALLS BUSH TELEGRAPH
our Bi-Monthly E-Newsletter
Each issue has a destination update, loads of information about conservation and wildlife, specials offers, traveller tips, community projects, website highlights and tons more...
Find out more about our Bush Telegraph
"Your newsletter keeps me informed about new and old and is the best I've seen in a long while - informative, not commercial, just plain perfect!"
Don't worry. Your e-mail address is totally secure. I promise to use it
only to send you The Vic Falls Bush Telegraph.
Return from Spurwing Island Slideshow to our home page