Victoria Falls Accommodation | Batonka Guest Lodge
Batonka Guest Lodge
Set in lush gardens, Batonka Guest Lodge is a tranquil haven away from the bustle of town but within easy walking distance of the main attractions
Inside a Garden View room
Just 2.5 kilometres from the Victoria Falls entrance, Batonka Guest Lodge opens in June of 2016. The lodge is located in a quiet part of town in the low density residential area of Victoria Falls.
The lodge offers 22 tastefully designed and spacious rooms with beautiful en-suite bathrooms. Whether you are alone, with your partner or your family, you will be accommodated comfortably. Inter-leading rooms will be available so that families (or a group of friends) can feel at home.
The lodge is not in any grand and scenic location, but offers tranquility and a lush gardens, plus a swimming pool for the hot months. Guests can also take a break under the veranda in the outside lounge, or within the main building's lounge and bar area.
Summary• Lodge set to open in June 2016
• Located in quiet part of town 2.5kms from Victoria Falls entrance gate
• Plenty of room and space, ideal for various types of travellers - groups and individuals
• Surrounding gardens provide a beautiful view
Accommodation• 22 double rooms
• Two blocks of 6 rooms
• Two blocks of 5 rooms
• Some are inter-leading rooms, ideal for family units
All rooms have:• Bathroom en-suite - 11 have shower, vanity basin and toilet, the other 11 also have bathtub
• Wireless Internet
• Tea/coffee making facilities
• Air conditioner with inverter
• Solar geysers
Advantages• Close to town centre and activities - only 2.5kms from the Victoria Falls entrance
• In a nice quiet part of town
• Eco-friendly lodge
• Very elegant design
• Great for groups and couples, as well as business visitors
Dining• Indoor and outdoor dining
• Bar and lounge
• Full English breakfast included
• Choice of home-style cooking for lunch and dinner
Facilities and Services• Main area with dining room, bar and lounge with fireplace
• Swimming Pool
• Reception and activities desk
• Curio Shop
• Outdoor lounge area
• LED lighting and solar geysers
How to Get There
• Fly in to Victoria Falls Airport/Livingstone Airport, and transfer by road 20kms to Victoria Falls.
• Fly in to Kasane Airport, and transfer by road +/-2hours.
Children• Children are welcome at Batonka Guest Lodge
• Inter-leading rooms are available
Share with others!
Can't find what you are looking for? Use Google Search to search this
site for any term you are looking for..