Victoria Falls Accommodation | Batonka Guest Lodge
Batonka Guest Lodge
This upmarket Boutique Guest Lodge within easy walking distance of town is modern and tastefully decorated. It's small and personal and by far the best choice in its price range.
Inside a Garden View room
Batonka Guest Lodge is an upmarket boutique guest lodge and simply put is just beautiful. It really is in a class of its own in this price range and also holds onto a standard of service that is rare to find these days. This eco friendly lodge, which opened its doors in June of 2016 is located in the residential suburbs just 2.5 kilometres from the Victoria Falls entrance. Being new it has all the up-to-date mod cons.
Batonka Lodge offers 22 tastefully designed and decorated, spacious rooms each with its own small balcony. TV, wifi, air-conditioning, universal chargers, mosquito nets and a tea and coffee station are standard in every room. The large modern en-suite bathrooms are really stunning. Inter-leading family rooms are available.
The large central area encompasses the reception, curio shop, lounge and indoor dining room as well as a very large outside terrace which overlooks the gardens and swimming pool. This terrace, with a nice coffee bar is an ideal place to relax and chat to fellow travellers take in a coffee or opt to eat your meals here.
The owners of Batonka Guest Lodge very much respect the environment and opted to build the lodge to have as low a carbon footprint as possible. These following features were implemented; Solar geysers for all the rooms, air conditioners that are ozone friendly compliant and have inverters that consume 40% less power, grey water recycling into the gardens to conserve water, garden irrigation systems on timers to conserve water, waste separation and organic waste used in vermiculture to produce vermicompost, led lighting to reduce electricity consumption, responsible towel and sheet laundering (to reduce water consumption).
All of the above makes for grand lodge but perhaps Batonka greatest feature yet is its staff; super friendly, accommodating and helpful, most guests just don't want to leave!
Summary• Beautiful guest lodge in a class of it own, for its price range.
• Tastefully designed and decorated throughout.
• Large Bedrooms with individual balconies and stunning en-suite bathrooms.
• Located in quiet part of town 2.5kms from Victoria Falls entrance gate.
• Large terrace for outdoor dining.
• Eco friendly.
• Super friendly and helpful team of staff.
Accommodation• 22 double rooms
• Two blocks of 6 rooms
• Two blocks of 5 rooms
• Some are inter-leading rooms, ideal for family units
All rooms have:• Bathroom en-suite - 11 have shower, vanity basin and toilet, the other 11 also have bathtub
• Wireless Internet
• Tea/coffee making facilities
• Air conditioner with inverter
• Solar geysers
Advantages• Small and personal guest lodge
• New build so is modern and refreshing
• Rooms and bathrooms are tastefully designed and decorated, making for a very comfortable stay.
• Great indoor and outdoor dining
• Close to town centre and activities - only 2.5kms from the Victoria Falls entrance
• Eco-friendly lodge
• Super friendly and helpful staff
• Great for groups and couples, as well as business visitors
Dining• Indoor and outdoor dining
• Bar and lounge
• Full English breakfast included
• Choice of home-style cooking for lunch and dinner
Facilities and Services• Main area with curio shop, dining room, bar and lounge with fireplace
• Swimming Pool
• Reception and activities desk
• Outdoor lounge area
• LED lighting and solar geysers
• Laundry Service
How to Get There
• Fly in to Victoria Falls Airport/Livingstone Airport, and transfer by road 20kms to Victoria Falls.
• Fly in to Kasane Airport, and transfer by road +/-1.5 hours.
Children• Children are welcome at Batonka Guest Lodge
• Inter-leading rooms are available
Share with others!
Can't find what you are looking for? Use Google Search to search this
site for any term you are looking for..