Vic Falls Accommodation | Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is set on a high plateau, westward facing towards the Zambezi River and over looking a waterhole and the natural bush of the Zambezi National Park.
IntroductionVic Falls Safari Lodge is without doubt one of the most popular places to stay in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. The Lodge is situated on a high plateau overlooking the vastness of the Zambezi National Park, giving you the superb feeling of being out in the remote African wilderness, yet a short 15 minute drive takes you into the town centre and the Victoria Falls entrance.
A waterhole, well frequented by wildlife is situated directly below the lodge which can been viewed from most of the bedrooms, the bars, the pool deck, restaurants and lounges. A constant stream of animals coming down to drink provides 24hr entertainment (the waterhole is floodlit at night).
The central lodge area which encompasses the Reception, the Buffalo Bar, the MaKuwa Kuwa restaurant and various lounges underwent a complete facelift in 2012 bringing the lodge up to truly international standards.
All the bedrooms are en-suite and open onto balconies with uninterrupted views of the National park. The rooms all have natural fabrics and brightly coloured African décor giving them a wonderful ethnic feeling.
There is a complimentary bus shuttle available every hour from the Lodge to designated points in town starting at 07h45 with the last bus leaving at 21h45.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge has high and low season rates, please contact us for these rates (High 1st July to 30th Nov and 21st Dec to 10th Jan) and (Low 11th Jan to 30th June and 1st Dec to 20th Dec)
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is a top of the range hotel and is therefore amongst the highest priced hotels in town, but if you can afford it is well worth it, you wont be disappointed.
Summary• Located 5kms from the Victoria Falls entrance
• Safari lodge design and feel
• Four star accommodation
• Award winning restaurants
• Onsite game viewing
• Wonderful views across the National Park
• High and Low season rates
• Very popular hotel with excellent reviews
• Top end price but you won't be disappointed
AccommodationStandard Rooms - 12 Double/39 Twin
• Balcony with view overlooking the National Park and facing the sunset
• Bathroom with luxury bath and separate shower
Deluxe Rooms - 9 Double/12 Twin
Suite - 3 Double
Deluxe Suite - 3 Double
All rooms have:
• Digital safes
Advantages• Fantastic views
• On site game viewing
• Luxury Accommodation
• Popular Boma restaurant
• Award winning MaKuwa Kuwa Restaurant
• Complimentary hourly shuttle bus into town
• Disable friendly
• Refurbished 2012
Restaurants and Bars
• MaKuwa Kuwa Restaurant – a la carte – situated overlooking the waterhole (floodlit in the evening) on the open balcony. Internationally styled cuisine, with a hint of African and game dishes thrown in.
• The Boma – “The Place of Eating” – Set in the nearby Gusu Forest, just 500 metres from the Safari Lodge. The Boma offers a unique African experience including traditional dancers and mouth watering local dishes. Highly recommended !!Both restaurants have received major accolades at the recent 'Zimbabwe on a Plate' annual national restaurant awards.
• Buffalo Bar - An open plan bar with its own game-viewing platform overlooking the waterhole
• Pool Deck & Viewing Deck - A delicious snack menu and full bar service are available. Additionally this offers a wonderful view of the ‘Vulture Restaurant’ in front of the waterhole. This attracts hundreds of vultures every lunchtime
• Room Service - Limited room service available
Facilities and Services• 24 hour Reception services
• Internet Café with e-mail access, digital photo downloading, CD printing and photo printing facilities
• Wireless Internet access from all rooms and public areas
• TV lounge with satellite link
• Private shower facilities for early-arrival and late check-out guests
• Ample free car parking space
• Facilities for guests with disabilities
• Baby sitting service (advance notice required)
• Guest library and Games Room
• 24 hour security
• Telescope viewing facilities over the onsite waterhole and surrounds from the activities desk
• 72 rooms - en suite bathrooms
• Private viewing decks
• A complimentary bus shuttle service runs every hour into town and back. Up till 10pm
• Remote Air conditioning/Ceiling Fans
• Room safes
• MaKuwa Kuwa Restaurant
• The Boma Restaurant
• Infants under 2 years Free
1. Open Air Amphitheatre – max 200
2. Indaba Conference Room – Cinema style max 120, Banquet max 75, U-shape max 35
3. Boardroom – Banquet 26 max, Classroom 18 max, Boardroom 26 max- 3 Breakaway rooms
Click on the link to read more about the conference facilities
Please click on any of the pictures below - they will enlarge in a new window
Can't find what you are looking for? Use Google Search to search this site for any term you are looking for..
[?] Subscribe To This Site
Victoria Falls Homepage | About Us | Contact Us | Booking Enquiry | Victoria Falls Accommodation |