Vic Falls Accommodation | Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is set on a high plateau, westward facing towards the Zambezi River and over looking a waterhole and the natural bush of the Zambezi National Park.
Elephants and other wildlife drink regularly at the waterhole in front of the
IntroductionVic Falls Safari Lodge is without doubt one of the most popular places to stay in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. The Lodge is situated on a high plateau overlooking the vastness of the Zambezi National Park, giving you the superb feeling of being out in the remote African wilderness, yet a short 15 minute drive takes you into the town centre and the Victoria Falls entrance.
A waterhole, well frequented by wildlife is situated directly below the lodge which can been viewed from most of the bedrooms, the bars, the pool deck, restaurants and lounges. A constant stream of animals coming down to drink provides 24hr entertainment (the waterhole is floodlit at night).
The central lodge area which encompasses the Reception, the gift shop, the Buffalo Bar, the MaKuwa Kuwa restaurant and various lounges underwent a complete facelift in 2012, and the rooms in mid 2014, bringing the lodge up to truly international standards.
All the bedrooms at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge are en-suite and the sliding glass doors open onto balconies with uninterrupted views of the National park, some rooms overlooking the waterhole. The rooms all have soft natural fabrics and brightly coloured African paintings giving them a wonderful contemporary safari lodge feeling.
There is a complimentary bus shuttle available every hour from the Lodge to designated points in town starting at 07h45 with the last bus leaving at 21h45.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge has high and low season rates, please contact us for these rates (High 1st July to 31st Dec) and (Low 1st Jan to 30th June)
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is a top of the range hotel and is therefore amongst the highest priced hotels in town but it is well worth it and you wont be disappointed.
Summary• Located 4.6kms from the Victoria Falls entrance
• Safari lodge design and feel
• Four star accommodation
• Award winning restaurants
• Onsite game viewing
• Wonderful views across the National Park
• High and Low season rates
• Very popular hotel with excellent reviews
• Top end price but you won't be disappointed
Accommodation72 en-suite rooms
Waterhole Facing Room
Waterhole Facing Suite (6 only)
All rooms have:
• Digital safes
Advantages• Fantastic views
• On site game viewing
• Luxury Accommodation
• Popular Boma restaurant
• Award winning MaKuwa Kuwa Restaurant
• Complimentary hourly shuttle bus into town
• Disable friendly
• Refurbished 2012 and 2014
• Non come to mind
Restaurants and Bars
• MaKuwa Kuwa Restaurant – a la carte – situated overlooking the waterhole (floodlit in the evening) on the open balcony. Internationally styled cuisine, with a hint of African and game dishes thrown in.
• The Boma – “The Place of Eating” – Set in the nearby Gusu Forest, just 500 metres from the Safari Lodge. The Boma offers a unique African experience including traditional dancers and mouth watering local dishes. Highly recommended !!Both restaurants have received major accolades at the recent 'Zimbabwe on a Plate' annual national restaurant awards.
• Buffalo Bar - An open plan bar with its own game-viewing platform overlooking the waterhole
• Pool Deck & Viewing Deck - A delicious snack menu and full bar service are available. Additionally this offers a wonderful view of the ‘Vulture Restaurant’ in front of the waterhole. This attracts hundreds of vultures every lunchtime
• Room Service - Limited room service available
Facilities and Services• 24 hour Reception services
• Internet Café with e-mail access, digital photo downloading, CD printing and photo printing facilities
• Wireless Internet access from all rooms and public areas
• TV lounge with satellite link
• Private shower facilities for early-arrival and late check-out guests
• Ample free car parking space
• Facilities for guests with disabilities
• Baby sitting service (advance notice required)
• Guest library and Games Room
• 24 hour security
• Telescope viewing facilities over the onsite waterhole and surrounds from the activities desk
• 72 rooms - en suite bathrooms
• Private viewing decks
• A complimentary bus shuttle service runs every hour into town and back. Up till 10pm
• Remote Air conditioning/Ceiling Fans
• Room safes
• MaKuwa Kuwa Restaurant
• The Boma Restaurant
• Infants under 2 years Free
1. Open Air Amphitheatre – max 200
2. Indaba Conference Room – Cinema style max 120, Banquet max 75, U-shape max 35
3. Boardroom – Banquet 26 max, Classroom 18 max, Boardroom 26 max- 3 Breakaway rooms
Click on the link to read more about
Share with others!
Can't find what you are looking for? Use Google Search to search this
site for any term you are looking for..