Mana Pools Accommodation | Zambezi Life Styles
Zambezi Life Styles
A luxury mobile camp offering canoeing, fishing and game drives along the Mana Pools National Park shoreline
Shear comfort inside an elegantly set tent
This form of luxury camping ensures that your camp is set up prior to your arrival, the 5 twin-bedded en-suite tents all offer amazing views of the Zambezi River. Flushing toilets and bucket-showers are present in each tent along with all the basic comforts that you may need.
Zambezi Life Styles has exclusive rights to a number of the best sites along the river frontage of Mana Pools. The game drives offered from camp will traverse the Mana Pools floodplains and can lay claim to some of the best game viewing in Zimbabwe with resident lion prides, leopards, hyena, buffalo, cape hunting dogs and large herds of elephant as well as large populations of eland and other plains game. A special in this area is the elephant bulls who have mastered standing on their back legs to reach the highest branches.
Canoeing down the Zambezi River and taking in the unique charm of this place is an experience unparalleled anywhere in Southern Africa, with prolific birdlife, huge game densities and all round scenic beauty. Led by the professional guides, you will float by pods of hippo and sleeping crocodiles, in the safety of your guide’s instruction. The famous Tiger fish, a great sport fish will be the main focus of the fishing safaris however the river is teaming with many other species, including Bream and Nkupe.
We think that Zambezi Life Styles works well in conjunction with Kanga Camp, situated further inland of Mana Pools National Park. The contrast between the relative luxury of Kanga Camp and the adventure and excitement of Zambezi Life Styles complement each other and make for a perfect safari. Two to three days in each location will afford you the opportunity to really get to know this amazing national park intimately.
Summary• Luxury mobile tents set up along the Zambezi River in exclusive spots
• A variety of bird and animal species can be seen
• Other activities include canoe safaris and fishing
• Experience works well with Kanga Camp, also in Mana Pools
• We recommend at least a couple of days stay in each camp
Accommodation• 5 tents with twin bedding
• An extra tent on special request
All rooms have:• En-suite flush toilets
• Open air bucket shower
• Outdoor seats right in front of the tent
Advantages• Privately located camps along the Zambezi River shoreline
• Plenty of animal and bird species to be seen in the area
• Various fun activities such as canoeing, fishing, game walks and game drives in Mana Pools National Park
• Can be packaged with sister camps in Mana Pools, Hwange, and Botswana as well, to give you an excellent safari experience in some of the best safari areas on the continent
Disadvantages• Fly-in transfer is the best option, but can be costly
Dining• Group dining at an outdoor dining table
• Group dining in the mess tent
Facilities and Services• Communal mess tent with dining facilities and seating area
• 12 V lighting and charging facilities for cameras
• Generator power
• Game drives
• Game walks
• Canoe safaris
Fully Inclusive Rates Include• All meals and local drinks
• Two game viewing activities per day
• Mana Pools National Park fees
• Transfers from Dandawa airstrip
Fully Inclusive Rates Exclude• Premium and imported brands and champagne
• Charter flights
Children• Children under 7 are not allowed except by special arrangement
• Children under 16 are not allowed on game walks, but may participate in nature walks around camp
How to Get There
• Fly in from Victoria Falls or Harare, and then a complimentary transfer from Dandawa or Mana air strip
Share with others!
Can't find what you are looking for? Use Google Search to search this
website for any term you are looking for.