| Chobe Safari Lodge
Chobe Safari Lodge
Conveniently located on the boundary of the Chobe National Park overlooking the Chobe River, this excellent lodge with plenty of facilities is a perfect place to stay whilst exploring this region...
The Main Building looks out over the Chobe River
Chobe Safari Lodge is a magnificent and well established lodge located in Kasane, Botswana, on the banks of the Chobe River on the southern edge of the Namibian Caprivi Flats and bordering the Chobe National Park. Close by, where the four countries of Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe meet in the middle of the Zambezi River.
Recently refurbished, the lodge’s large central thatched building includes a cocktail bar and viewing deck area, surrounding a large swimming pool and overlooking the river. Chobe Safari Lodge’s restaurant offers a choice of cooked or continental breakfast, daily light lunch a la carte menu or buffet lunch options and buffet dinners with wide variety of choice, from exotic game meats to vegetarian dishes.
Chobe Safari Lodge offers various accommodation options to suit all needs. The newest additions to the lodge complex are the luxury safari room units, offering twin and family combinations. Each individually decorated room offers air-conditioning, en-suite bath and shower and private patio overlooking the river.
The river wing, attached to the main complex buildings, includes luxurious twin-bed river rooms and family rooms, all including air conditioning and large en-suite bathrooms. The river complex has its own riverside gardens and both upstairs and downstairs units have private patios.
Another option are the traditional thatched rondavels, detached units comprising of bedroom and en-suite bathrooms, with ceiling fans and located close to the river a short walk from the main complex.
Finally Chobe Safari Lodge's campsite offers serviced camping spots, with its own power point and nearby toilet facilities.
Two bars are located on the complex giving guests a choice between the Sedudu Bar which overlooks the river and floodplains and is a great spot for riverside sun-downers or Cocktail Bar overlooking Caprivi flood plain.
Game viewing by boat along the Chobe River is highly rewarding, with large numbers of elephant, buffalo, antelope, hippo, crocodile and a rich and varied bird life. Cruise options include game viewing and sunset trips, or dine under the stars enjoying a three course menu whilst listening to the night sounds of hippo.
A boat cruise on the Chobe River is always very rewarding
Summary• Well established lodge with great reputation
• Riverside setting neighbouring Chobe National Park
• Variety of accommodation options from luxury rooms to camping
• Affordably priced accommodation especially for families
• Not in the same category as the smaller, exclusive and highly priced lodges
• Central complex area that includes Terrace Restaurant offering fine cuisine catering to all diets and needs and including local traditional dishes, large dining area and swimming pool
• Close proximity to Victoria Falls International Airport, Livingstone International Airport and Kasane International Airport
• Lodge operated Game viewing activities
• Chobe safari lodge is a well established lodge with high standards of service
• Variety of accommodation options - luxury to camping
• Affordably priced especially for families
• Riverside location neighbouring Chobe National Park
• Lodge operated game drive and river cruise options
Facilities and Services
• Cocktail bar with its own viewing deck
Game Viewing Facilities
• Game drives in 9 seater game viewing vehicles
• Children of all ages are welcome
• Activities and meals - Ages 5 yrs and under - Free
• 6 to 11 yrs - reduced rates, 50% of package rate
• +12yrs normal rate
Share with others!
Can't find what you are looking for? Use Google Search to search this
site for any term you are looking for..