|We are Still Open For Business - PLAN NOW, TRAVEL LATER – No Deposits to Pay.|
|Travelling to Victoria Falls right now is not possible, but you can use this rare opportunity with time on your hands to plan your dream trip to Africa. Follow the link for Covid-19 updates in Zimbabwe.|
Please let us help you… we too have a lot of time!!
Flat Dog Lodge
A very affordable option in the quiet side of town, Flat Dog Lodge offers a comfortable atmosphere in clean facilities only 3kms from the entrance to the mighty Victoria Falls
Positioned in the secluded suburbs of Victoria Falls town, refurbished in early 2017 this modern and colourful lodge brings a warm and friendly atmosphere to comfortable accommodation.
Just less than two kilometres (1.2 miles) or a ten-minute walk from town, allows guests to be within minutes of anywhere, with the advantage of being in a quiet and safe neighbourhood, away from the busy town centre.
The lodge is of modern design with brightly coloured decorations lining the walls. The main lobby area is spacious with plenty of natural light providing a comfortable public seating area, where one can make good use of the free Wi-Fi and tea and coffee station.
Eight of the bedrooms come off this lobby, each with its own en-suite bathroom. The rooms are comfortable, with all the basic luxuries needed. The other two bedrooms are also en-suite and located in an exterior building near the dining area.
The dining area is under an open thatch structure, again spacious and comfortable, making meal times pleasant or you can take advantage of the fully stocked bar under the same roof.
We like the simple modern look of the lodge along with their prices. For basic accommodation, this affordable lodge offers a quiet and private atmosphere in an almost communal setting.
• New lodge with modern design
Accommodation at Flat Dog Lodge
• Double (8) and twin (2) rooms
• Completely refurbished in early 2017
• Rooms all open into the public lobby (with the exception of two)
• The dining area is under an open thatch structure, again spacious and comfortable, making meal times pleasant or you can take advantage of the fully stocked
cash bar under the same roof
Facilities and Services
• Shared central area in main building with lounge, television, tea and coffee station
Children welcome. A minimum age of 3 years recommended.
How to Get to Flat Dog Lodge
• Self drive to Victoria Falls town - turn left on Reynard Road, turn left on Syringa Road, turn right on Nyathi Road. Flat Dogs will be on your left.
Can't find what you are looking for? Use Google Search to search this
website for any term you are looking for.
Share with others!